Hands down, Owens Corning is the most trusted manufacturer of roofing products. The company is headquartered in Ohio, and its history goes back to the 1930s.
So, when it is time to find a roofing company to complete a project on your Kansas City home, it’s wise to turn to Owens Corning for recommendations.
According to Owens Corning’s website, “The independent roofing companies and contractors in our Owens Corning Roofing Contractor Network are selected for their commitment to customer service, reliability, and professional craftsmanship.”
How to Become an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor
It’s not easy to make your way to this exclusive list. Here are the qualifications that a company must meet to become an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor.
- Receive an Invitation: It’s worth noting that less than 1% of roofing contractors in the US qualify for this exclusive status.
- Have an Excellent Rating from the Better Business Bureau: The grading system offered by the Better Business Bureau represents “the degree of confidence that the business is operating in good faith and will resolve customer concerns filed with the BBB.”
- Show Longevity in the Industry: A business must be operable for at least three multiple years before it can qualify for this designation.
- Carry General Liability Insurance: To qualify as an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor, a company must have general liability insurance coverage of at least $1 million.
- Meet State Requirements for Workers’ Compensation and Licensing: In addition, the company must pass a rigorous background screening to prove financial stability.
- Stay Up to Date on Best Practices: The Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor staff has to undergo continuous training to stay current on best industry practices.
- Pass a Workmanship Inspection: Only companies with excellent craftsmanship are offered this designation.
- Pass a Customer Service Screening: Owens Corning wants its customers to have a positive experience at every stage of the roofing project. All Platinum Preferred Contractors are evaluated with a customer service screening.
As you can see from this extensive list of requirements, it’s challenging to become a Platinum Preferred Contractor with this prestigious company.
The Benefits of Working With an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor
For many people, their home is their most significant financial asset. So, it only makes sense that you would depend on a quality team of roofers to protect your structure.
When you select an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor, you will have peace of mind and access to an exclusive manufacturer’s warranty.
Contact Integrity Roofing, Siding, & Windows for Roof Installation in Kansas City
Integrity Roofing, Siding, & Windows is an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor serving the Kansas City Metro. We help homeowners on both sides of the state line.
Integrity met all the requirements to earn this exclusive designation from Owens Corning. In addition, in 2019, the company was awarded the First Better Business Bureau’s Trust Award.
Contact Integrity Roofing, Siding, & Windows today to schedule a free in-home estimate.