What to Expect During Your Roof Installation
If you have never had the experience of getting a new roof before, or perhaps you have but it has been several years - here is a brief explanation of what you can expect during our roofing process.
Photos of the Entire Roofing Process - From Start to Finish!
Composition Shingles replaced with Composition Shingles:
(Click on the photos to enlarge)
Wood Shingles replaced with Composition Shingles:
The Roofing Process Details
- At the time you contact us you will be assigned a Project Manager (PM) who will contact you to set up a time to meet with you.
- Upon meeting with you, your PM will listen to your needs, examine your roof and provide you with recommendations.
- If work is needed, you will be provided with a detailed estimate.
- If you decide to have the work done, you will be notified with the dates of your delivery (of your shingles/supplies) and the installation date for your new roof. (note: these dates can change due to weather - rain, high winds, chance of rain, low overnight temperatures - all impact scheduling)
- On the day of delivery we will need full access to your driveway. Most of the shingles will be placed on your roof with a few supplies left on your driveway.
- The day before your roof installation you will want to remove any fragile items from your walls/shelves (nailing shingles on your roof causes vibrations that can travel through the walls and could make items fall).
- On the day of the installation we will need full access to your driveway, as there will be a large container placed there that will hold the debris from your roof. This debris will be recycled and turned into asphalt applications such as roads. (Please note - the install date may change depending on the weather.)
- After installation, a thorough clean up will take place, where debris is removed and a large magnet is used to pick up any stray nails.
During your roof install, we want to be there for you every step of the way. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about your roofing installation!